November. What I’m looking forward to
November 6, 2015 § 5 Comments
The countdown to the year end has begun (actually it never stopped…) Here’s a list of things I’m looking forward to:
- A good running race – whether it will be the one at the end of November, or the one beginning of December I know for sure that I won’t let this year go by without completing a race. Because they’re so much fun!
- Many more squash games. We have one scheduled for tonight, yay!
- Some Christmas shopping and gift-making. This year I am actually planning to bake some cookies for friends. I love that I can start doing this early on and don’t need to leave it last minute.
- Listening to Christmas carols and drinking some hot chocolate until… we take off for New Zealand. Which I’m hoping will be warm and nice.
- Speaking of New Zealand here are my top 3 things to look forward to: hiking in Fiordland (supposed to be a-ma-zing!), meeting with my beloved penguins (fingers crossed!) and drinking endless cups of coffee (Kiwis are famous for the good quality java they make and I.can’t.wait)
- Reading some more – I’m currently deep in ‘On the move’ by my beloved O.Sacks and ‘Rising strong’ by Brene Brown – she is such an incredible writer.
Here’s a cute pic – a house in Gex at the end of October.
What are you looking forward to?